FIRE-SAFE® Rubber Structural Fire-Fighting Boot
CHARNAUD® FIRE-SAFE® Foot Protection
- Black and yellow rubber fire-fighter boot for structural fire-fighting.
- Yellow toe cap and silver retro-reflective band on the back of the heel.
STYLE NUMBER: 5RB3E – 5RB3L
COLOUR: Current sizes: UK 5 – UK 10.
- Upper: FR rubber
- Construction: Vulcanized
- Lining: Felt with heel reinforcement
- Insole: PU
- Midsole: anti-puncture
- Outsole: Heat/flame-resistant rubber
APPLICATION: Structural and other fire-fighting, emergency medical operations, rescue work where fire is a danger.
HAZARD ASSESSMENTS: Structural-, veld- and grass fires & rescue work.
- Safety reflective patch on the back heel area
- Reinforced backstay for heel/tendon protection
- 5000V electrical shock resistance
- Abrasion and slip-resistant lug sole
- Penetration-resistant mid-sole for footstep protection
- Flame-resistant rubber upper with heat insulation, with heavy-duty pull straps
- Leg lined with felt lining material for comfort and thermal insulation
- External rubber shin guard
- EN 15090:2012
WARNING: READ BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
This product must be used as part of an appropriate set of PPC and PPE to protect against the hazards of firefighting. There may be exceptional cases in which even the best protection is not enough to prevent the harm caused by firefighting or the related effects, and although the product meets statutory and industry specifications, the use of this product does not guarantee that the product will provide complete protection in those exceptional cases. If you are in doubt or do not fully understand these limitations, contact the manufacturer for full information. The product may be returned to the supplier if you are not willing to accept a product that is subject to the limitations set out above.
Black and yellow rubber fire-fighter boot for structural fire-fighting. Yellow toe cap and silver retro-reflective band on the back of the heel.